Hiya,

Where's the article?

Cheers,

Luis.

Viktoras Didziulis wrote:
I have just red "Using Revolution with Filemaker Pro" and Bill mentions that
the Revolution license simply asks you to put one line, "Portions
(c)2000-2008 Runtime Revolution Limited, All Rights Reserved Worldwide"
below your own copyright notice... Does this mean any program that I
distribute should have this lengthy copyright notice or otherwise I am
violating the terms and conditions of the Run Rev license ? If I put my
copyright notice on a splash- screen then does this mean that Revolution's
copyright notice should appear next ? Isn't it all right to mention "Created
with Revolution" with a link to runrev.com somewhere deeper (in "about"
section or end user license agreement). In some cases I would also prefer
not to reveal any technical details on how my app was created. Isn't it
enough then create a link to Runtime Revolution's website from my own
website (I promise to do this) without explicitly disclosing technologies
used for each particular application? All the best! Viktoras