Hey,

I have a Mac app that uses English/Japanese/Korean menus and dialogs etc. The user chooses the language they want to use and everything is set from there. This is independent of the actual OS setting - that is, the Finder and other apps can be in English but the user could choose Japanese for the app and all the menus would show in Japanese. I am currently doing this by writing/deleting an "XX.lproj" folder in the "Resources" folder inside the bundle that corresponds to the user's language choice. Other applications have multiple "lproj" folders in the bundle but I have only been successful in getting the first one in alphabetical order to be effective. For example: if there is a korean.lproj and a Japanese.lproj folder, only the Japanse.lproj affects the menus, windows etc.

My question is: Is there a way within Rev to address an lproj folder when there are multiple ones in the bundle?

Second question: can I access files within the lproj, eg localized strings (currently kept in uprops and this works fine) once the lproj is designated from question 1?

Thanks
Ron