Jeffrey,

You made my day. Isn't life a hoot?

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins

On May 3, 2007, at 8:06 PM, Jeff Reynolds wrote:

Joe,

seemed very appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ&mode=related&search=

(sent to me by a client who does illuminated illustrations and she always jokes she is medieval with computers...)

cheers,

Jeffrey Reynolds

On May 3, 2007, at 7:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Jacque, Sarah,

Thanks. I did finally find a Manual that showed where the button
should be, though the manual is terrible. Tiny. Not one of Apple's
finest hours. Anyway, I called him. Got his wife. She felt where I
directed her and found it first time. You guys are priceless.

Joe Wilkins