Bon soir André,

Hi,
In a stack, I have groups of fields so that when one is visible the others are invisible. Each field has its "lockText" and "list behavior" properties set to true. The user can edit the visible field by means of buttons (adding or deleting a line). So, the number of lines (the lenght of lines too), can increase or decrease ; When the content is changing, the size of the field is automatically adapted (using formattedHeight and formattedWidth).

Consequently, I would like that the user could change at will the position of the field in the card.

So I am trying to use "if command key is down then grab me" in the script of each field.

BUT, MY PROBLEM is that, when grabing it, parts of the field disappear (and possibly the entire field) as if it was sliding under other (invisible) objects !! that, in fact, do not exist there (except the invisible other fields of the group)

For a while, I supposed that this was due to the other fields of the group (?), so I set all of them to "transparent" (opaque property to false). But that does not work.

What am I doing wrong ? could it be a problem of "group boundary" ??
Is there a solution ?

I hope my explanations are not too unclear !

Thanks a lot in advance for any solution or idea to solve this problem

Quick guess:
Are these fields part of a group, that group is "lockloc"ked and the group is smaller (height/width)
than the stack/card?

Best regards from Grenoble
André

Regards