Stephen Barncard wrote:
Anyone out there have a little .png file with the 16x16 'contextual menu' image?

THis is the one with a little menu (looks like a ladder) to the right of a standard arrow and it is not a standard Rev cursor (but a standard carbon cursor in osx.)

Weird: Apple doesn't use it themselves (at least not in their most widely used app, the Finder, or in Preview, Stickies, or iMovie), but they do spec it here:

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/XHIGCursors/chapter_15_section_2.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40002724-TPXREF101>

If we had a message notifying us when the Control key is down without another key or a mouseDown I'd probably start using it. I guess in the meantime we'd have to poll for that, no?

Maybe Apple's onto something in blowing that off that part of their own spec. ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation