Well, here are some that violate the Open Source GPL: http://gpl- violations.org/

Cheers,

Luis.

On 14 May 2007, at 19:43, David Bovill wrote:

On 14/05/07, Chipp Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would that suppose we should never copy protect our applications as we can
use law to sue pirates? That said, I do agree with your 25 lines
restriction.

Out of interest has anyone on this list had software pirated /
re-engineered? I'd be interested to hear of any cases. End user copying is very common - but I've not come across stories of someone or taking an app and copying the code illegally to sell a derivative version, but then I
might just be being naive here? Go-on make me paranoid :)