Hi everyone,

I'm sure one of you has determined how to do this. I have an application written in FB. It uses a resource file that contains an Icon I'd like to now use for a Rev Standalone. I haven't the slightest idea as to how to approach this. I've not used a resource editor other than ResEdit, which appears not to work in OSX.

Thoughts would be appreciated. BTW, I just used 2.8.1 to compile the standalone. Worked flawlessly AFAIK.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins