Björnke von Gierke wrote:

Of course with such small numbers, one can not really draw a conclusive decision,

I think any comparisons need to subtract all the "pending" bugs from any totals. Bugs that are pending can't be addressed until more information is gathered, they are in an indecisive state. Many of them may not really be bugs, but that can't be proven until more info is gathered from the reporter. Pending bugs are more like "maybe bugs".

I also think all enhancement requests should be removed from the totals.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]