Michael Binder wrote:
Jacqueline wrote:
I was talking to Richard Gaskin about this and he noted that
he'd seen a similar problem in his stacks with the answer dialog (not on
quitting, just in general use.) It just cropped up recently; previously
the same scripts worked fine. He thinks the bug was introduced when RR
fixed a separate window layering problem.

How long ago does he think this bug was introduced?  If its the same
bug that Steve Wagenseller reported to this list on Jan 19, 2006 at
10:35, then its been around for a while:

Can't remember when that was, maybe Richard does. I don't think it was as long ago as January 2006 though.

Being only 6 weeks into revolution I don't have any old versions
of rev to test this bug on.

Looks to me like you're doing a pretty good job after only 6 weeks.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]