On 21 May 2007, at 13:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I want to open a smaller sized stack on top of a larger one. This stack needs to be dominant so that clicks to the stacks showing underneath are ignored.
Is there a way to accomplish this?

modal stack "whatever"

With that in mind, I also need to know how to make a script delay its
execution for the input to this custom dialog box.

I'd set a global or a custom property to false in the script, set it to true in the modal stack, and then use the form:

wait until gNameoftheprop is true with messages

in the delayed script.

Ian