Thanks Eric and Stephen,

As far as I can see it's not in the dictionary.

Cheers
Dave

On 22 May 2007, at 18:58, Eric Chatonet wrote:

Hi Dave,

Send "mouseUp" to me in 5 seconds
put the result into lCancelMouseUpID

Set lCancelID as a script local variable and if necessary:

  cancel lCancelMouseUpID
  -- will cancel the "mouseUp" pending message

Le 22 mai 07 à 19:51, Dave a écrit :

Hi,

I've been looking through the docs for ages and I can't find how to do this simple thing!!!

All I want to do is to store the ID that is returned from the "send" command, e.g.

send "mouseUp" to me in 5 seconds

Where is the ID stored??

Thanks a lot
All the Best