The term "creation date" is misleading here, because what the detailed files retrieves is basically different from the real "creation date" of a camera image. Only in some cases is the detailed-files creation date identical with the creation date of the photo.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke

I can see that in case of photos, it would be nice to have a direct access to the date the photo was taken, but I think it is still correct that file creation date can but must not be the same as photo (image = content) creation date, which is what you seemed to have been asking for. May be one day the content creation date will become another file attribute.

Robert