Biurnke (yes, I know its phonetic spelling - I hope - but Ive never seen it
without question marks on my mail)

Apart from the fun, maybe someone should explain to you that Royalties usually
have to be paid everytime you use somebody elses music. Royalty-free
collections are sold so as to give a lot of stuff you can use as many times as
you like without further payments.
        Im English born and bred but its fooled me several times too.
All the best
Barry
PS Sorry if this comes up twice, the first one seems to have bounced.