Hi folks,

This is a little bit off topic, but related to a Rev app I've been building. As the app is multi-media it uses Quick Time extensively. My issue lays with potential Windows users and QuickTime. Many Windows users do not have it (or Itunes) installed. Which would be a major PITA. I've hunted around Apples' site but can't find a solution - so before emailing them I thought I'd ask to see if anybody knew here. Is it legal for me to bundle QuickTime on a CD for those clients who do not have it and therefore help them avoid the almost 20 meg download? I seem to remember Apple frowned on this - though I can't seem to find anything on it right now.

On another note - Linux and QuickTime. Are there any options for a Rev solution using QuickTime to be compiled for Linux and use one of the QuickTime replacements like "QuickTime for Linux" that seem to exist?

Cheers in advance

Scott