Hi,

I'm working on an application for a handicapped child that presents a simple interface, custom made to the child's needs. We'd like to be able to access and play purchased video from the iTunes store within this application. However, the purchased files are .m4v and only seem to play in the Quicktime player and iTunes, not Rev. Is this related to the copy protection? Is there a workaround OTHER than launching Quicktime Player or iTunes? Or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Tim Bleiler