David Beck wrote:

I finally resolved the issue with PHP and Rev encryption and I wanted to share the resolution with the list. I was able to get aes-128 bit working - 256 is still a mystery. (I think there is a problem with Rev only looking at the first 16 bytes of the IV value for 256 bit, as it appears bytes after #16 do not affect the resulting encrypted value with Rev. I will log this as a bug.)

...snip...

Hope this is helpful to somebody in the future!

Thank you for posting that David. I've saved it for future reference. :-)

Martin Baxter