Hi Mark,

Klaus, I just checked up on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Quoted-printable and remembered why I didn't write a more complete function! (My use of it only involved very short strings - no line endings or other complications). A quick (and probably innacurate) reading of the wikipedia page suggests that the only non-hex characters that should follow an "=" would be Tab(9), Space(32), CR(10) & LF(13), so maybe that could help?

Maybe, will try later this day.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,

Mark