That's the feeling I get when I see the age of some of the bugs...

Cheers,

Luis.

On 7 Jun 2007, at 10:39, Peter Alcibiades wrote:

Snipped.

But at some point, some of us will also quietly open up a browser, drift over to Amazon, and order Hetland's wonderful book on Python. And while there, notice a very fine introductory book on Lua by Jung and Brown. And think to
ourselves, yes, I need a bit of insurance just around now.  After all,
Hypercard was wonderful, had very nice people involved with it, and it did get orphaned, and there was nothing any of us could do about that, either....

Peter