Being redundantly lazy - I often copy scripts around - resetting the
itemdelim ensures it woks when pasted into another handler.

On 07/06/07, Jim Ault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Quick programming note:
>   put the itemdelimiter into originalDelim
>     set the itemdelimiter to originalDelim

is not necessary the way you have structured your function.  Rev will
consider the itemDelimiter at the start of each handler to be the default
itemDelimiter, which is usually a comma.

I have a question though... in a subroutine... ie a function that is called
inside a handler - are these sort of things reset - or is it only on idle?