Hi again,

For those who might prefer it, this tiny plugin is now available on my website too:
More time to update the website than to write the plugin...

Le 9 juin 07 à 11:27, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

Hi all,

Le 9 juin 07 à 08:56, Chipp Walters a écrit :

"I vote against this...(Can I add negative votes?). This functionality can easily be had via a plugin someone can write in 10 minutes. I think you'll create more problems (firewall issues, proxy servers, socket timeouts, etc..)
than the lone problem of a single disgruntled poster."

I took you at your word, Chipp :-)
I have to confess that I needed twenty minutes, i.e. twice more than you allowed ;-)

This invisible tiny plugin is on RevOnline now:
User: So Smart Software
Title: Auto Check for Updates
Just drop this invisible plugin into your plugin folder to force check for updates every time you launch Revolution Media, Studio or Enterprise. IMPORTANT: when downloading from RevOnline, lock the "Messages" padlock first in Rev toolbar to prevent the stack from auto-closing and save it :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.