David Bovill wrote:
On 09/06/07, J. Landman Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could I convince you to take your current energy
and apply it to something like this?

No problem! But I am not going to do this manually - cut and paste style -
so it needs to be integrated into the IDE - with a Rev based plugin - so
that people can easily publish. For now that rules out SourceForge and Yahoo
groups for me.

I didn't have anything that sophisticated in mind. I'd just like to see a public repository where anyone could upload their libraries and plugins. Integration never crossed my mind; mostly I'd just like to see everything stored in one place.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]