Out of curiosity, shouldn't the old preferences work with new versions? Unless the new version changes the order, nature or quantity of preferences, I would think so. In which case, shouldn't we announce with the release of a new version that such and such has been changed, necessitating the deleting of the old ones? Or perhaps that is done in a ReadMe that none of us takes the time to read - as we should?

Joe Wilkins