Thanks Jim,
thanks Kray,

that did it.

Let´s assume i have a stack with 4 buttons. 1 Button just quits the app. How
could i close(destroy) the stack, if one handler of one of the 3 other buttons
is active and i don´t know which button was pressed.

Should i include something like "put the name of me into btnName" in the
mouseup handler of this 3 buttons?  I could then check the global var btnName
and i know which button was pressed. Or does Revolution has an internal
function for that.

Matthias