Shari wrote:
What bothers me more is that somewhere along the way, it was * changed *. This is a very fundamental change. I do not know if the change occurred before the MC/Rev merger or after. But either way, I wouldn't have expected it.

I agree that any change to a token's behavior should be documented. If it changed during RunRev's tenure, it should be noted in their Dictionary entry for the min token.

I do see one change there noted as introduced in v1.1, but that's for something else. I don't see any mention of this change in their docs.

Shari, I'd suggest submitting this as a documentation request to BZ. It may be minor, but it's still worth addressing to keep people well informed, esp. those who've used earlier versions or are have HyperCard experience.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal