My "Last Post" is no longer available for you to look at. However, some of you might remember the following sentence:

But in the light of this news, I decided to buy a Mac Mini for the purpose of testing the revBrowser functions, and RR conceded a free Studio licence for Mac instead of giving me my money back as they had agreed.

The last part definitely gives the wrong impression, and I would like to correct it:

...and RR conceded a free Studio licence for Mac which I suggested as a more practical substitute for returning my money.

Bob