On 20 Jun 2007, at 5:00 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

There used to be a crashing bug (I thought it was fixed now though) where a corrupted or non-standard image could bring down the engine. That might be what's happening here. The solution is to delete the image and re-import, preferably in a different format or else created by a different program. Some Photoshop jpgs gave me trouble once, but the same ones saved in Graphic Converter worked okay. Or try swapping jpgs for gifs, or vice versa.

Akk! Didn't know about this one. I am just working on a stack which will take any number of jpgs dropped in a folder by a user, then organise them (into various categories) and then display them (in various ways). It is a dead cert that it will encounter corrupted/ nonstandard jpgs. Just in case this bug hasn't been squashed, is there anything to watch out for? Does the recipe necessarily include importing? I only propose referencing images (in 2.7.4)

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk