I know this isn't the Galaxy support forum but I seem to have trouble getting through the Basecamp system they use for support.

Can someone tell me an easy way to stop Galaxy from starting up when I launch Rev? I've tried renaming files, moving folders, nothing seems to work. It always comes back like a bad rash. I'm just trying to see if the problem I'm having is with Galaxy or my code (more than likely the later but I'm not getting enough debug information to tell for sure).

len