Hiya,

Is this a fresh install or an update?

Cheers,

Luis.

On 20 Jun 2007, at 21:01, Shari wrote:

Hi,

I am having loads of trouble with version RunRev 2.8.1.470, apart from the strange the problems with the player object, this version frequently crashes for no apparent reason. For instance I double- clicked the player object in the IDE to get its property inspector and it crashed with expected quite. Sometime setting properties (like alwaysBuffer) causes the same crash.

It seems worse than the previous version to me, is any one else experiencing these kinds of problems?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave

Dave,

I don't know if it's related, but I posted bug 5165 regarding unexpected quits a day or two ago. Our bugs may or may not be related, and I assumed mine was related to a graphic, but have no absolute verification yet. I have the same version as you, 2.8.1 build 470. The only time I experience the unexpected quits is when I'm working in a very specific project, and the quits happen regardless of whether it's a stack or compiled into a standalone.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold