On 6/25/07, Phil Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's something that some of you may find useful: a Revolution library that
enables your apps to detect and manage any USB drives (flash drives and others)
attached to your system.

You can open it from the message box with:
    go url "http://pdslabs.net/stacks/libUsbDrive.rev";

Or you can download it from my web site here:
    http://pdslabs.net/page2/page2.html

I finally have something to give back to this great list. It's a freebie! Enjoy!

Hi Phil,

Thanks very much, that looks very useful. Could I request that some
more data be added? Specifically, I would like to know total size,
free space and whether the drive is writeable. I could add these
myself, but I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like this info,
so it would be better added to your neat library :-)

Cheers,
Sarah