From: "Andre Garzia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Let us stop this thread.

Scott Kane wrote:

OK. I agree. But as a final note it's important I make one observation
about my own response. Simply put I should not have written what I wrote and apologize without reservation to both Bob and the list.

No problem Scott. We all do what we think is right at the time. What is common
to all of us is that we support Runtime Revolution because we believe in the
product. It's a kind of love-affair which naturally gets a bit confusing at
times.

And thanks to you Andre. Abraços.

Now I'm off before someone asks me to re-define the word "last" again!

Bob