On Jul 1, 2007, at 12:04 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
Hi from Paris,
Devin, I would just love to take a look at the
"type ahead and search" stack, but I get an
error message "no such card" when I execute
your command from the message box.
Is it because I run an "olde" version of Rev (2.6.1) ?

Yes. I've just sent you a copy saved in 2.4 format.

It would be helpful if list folks who generously offer stacks or who upload to RevOnline would always save in legacy format, since not everyone can open newer format stacks. The one exception would be for stacks that use syntax or features that require version 2.7 or higher. Requirements for these stacks should be mentioned in the description or announcement. Also, Media users cannot save in legacy format, so they should also mention that their contributions require Rev 2.7 (or ask someone with Studio or Enterprise to resave the stack for them.)

Noted, Jacque. Sorry, folks, for that oversight. I've posted a legacy- formatted stack at

go stack url "http://asay.byu.edu/typeAheadSearch-Legacy.rev";

I hope you find it useful.

Devin

Devin Asay