I have an app which uses Shao Seans libSmtp to send email everyday, and it's been working perfectly for at least a year.

Best,

Mark

On 2 Jul 2007, at 18:57, Scott Rossi wrote:

Recently, Beynon, Rob wrote:

Any ideas about sending an email automatically? (I will program the entire
content, including the body in plain text).

Andre Garzia wrote a mail stack (SMTP Raw) some time ago that handles mail within Rev (no external mail app needed). I don't see his stack posted
anywhere but you could email him.  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Also, Shao Sean has written a stack called libEmail (perhaps this is now called SMTP Library?) which I haven't used but also might be an option.
http://shaosean.tk

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director