From: "Richmond Mathewson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I shall raise the idea of RR selling Runtime Revolution 2.0 at a greatly reduced rate for the "have-not-so-muches".

Actually... I was thinking the other day it'd be kind of cool if there was a version that compiled but did not contain extras like database support etc. Something in between Media and Studio to attract those wanting cross platform but who aren't ready to commit to heavily.

Golly!   Am I agree with Richmond Thane of Scotland?   <ebwg>

Scott Kane