Message: 26
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Judy Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ANN} Writing (not drawing) with the pencil
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

Ahhh, yes, I remember this solution from the HC list.

I wanted to produce a similar effect and covered the "handwriting" with a
bazillion little teeny-tiny buttons that were sequentially hidden.

Worked, tho'!

I remember somebody suggesting that I bite the bullet and learn Flash, but
I think Flash's not exactly cheap these days...

Love the pencil stack! In my mind's eye I keep seeing the "drawing" of Elizabeth I's signature at I think it was either the beginning or the end of each episode of the 1970s BBC miniseries on Elizabeth starring Glenda
Jackson.

Judy