Sydney sounds GREAT to me. : )

Easy of course, but I could promise to show anyone that came the sights of the city. We could use some space at the University of Wollongong for meeting/presentations if there are a few of us.

Regards

John T

Scott Kane wrote:
OK. That's two in QLD. One in Vic (me), one in NSW one in South Australia. Rich is a maybe if we can schedule it close to his needs and I guess he'd be flying into Sydney unless his clients are elsewhere. If we could get a few more voices to this it'd be easier but I suspect a logical idea would be halfway which is Sydney if we got together to do something. Thoughts?

Scott