This seems to work fine here - have you declared the global in the script where you try to delete it?

Best,

Mark

On 12 Jul 2007, at 21:47, Gregory Lypny wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I have a global variable called Course. It appears in the list of global variables when I get the globalNames. But when I try to delete it as

delete global Course

I get this error message:

Script compile error:
Error description: delete: bad variable expression

The same thing happens when I use variable in place of the word global.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

        Gregory