On Jul 12, 2007, at 12:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Mark,
One more thing.
I forgot to mention typefaces (which everyone calls "fonts"). Best to use a standard typeface which contains all of the unique characters in multiple languages - otherwise you may have to switch typefaces even for different Roman languages. Of course you WILL have to switch typefaces going from French to
Japanese.
I should have said that before.

Hi Paul,

I have been using Arial and/or Helvetica. Should I be reconsidering? I know nothing about unicode. I am sure I will be forced into it eventually.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com