Hi Paul,

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't make those (nice) comments.  I think
#962 must have made them.  I know that my department secretaries would
just fall over reading the claim that they "need" 30" monitors when we're
just happy to have a f/t sysadmin hired (after a 2 or 3 year gap).

But I signed, and I noticed so did a few other listers...

Good luck!  We want to buy a mini as our next kiddies' machine/our
downstairs desktop.  Right now, that honor belongs to our
recently-resurrected Cube.

But I agree with the bit about separating the devices that makes them
easier to upgrade/repair/replace.  That's always been one of my concerns
with all-in-one's.

Judy

<snip>