I thought that calls from script in substacks pass and get trapped by
scripts in their mainstack? Thats my experience and thats also what Richards
nice little tutorial shows?

On 17/07/07, Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Put it into a backscript or a library... personally for this kind of
> stuff I'd probably recommend a backscript since it is easy to implement
> (put the code you want shared into an object like a button, and then do:
>
>   insert the script of btn "myButton" into back

For more information on using backScripts, frontScripts, and libraries:

Extending the Runtime Revolution Message Path
An introduction to using Libraries, FrontScripts, and BackScripts
in Runtime Revolution's Transcript Programming Language

<http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal