On 6 Aug 2007, at 06:21, Bridger Maxwell wrote:

My CGI is receiving the data, and I try to send a POST back, but no data is in the "it" variable or the result. How do I get the data? Is the POST
command available in a CGI?  Should I just do this with my own custom
sockets?

My CGI Code:
put empty into gBuffer
  REPEAT until length(gBuffer) >= $CONTENT_LENGTH
    read from stdin until empty
    put it after gBuffer
  END REPEAT
  put "cmd=_notify-validate&" & gBuffer into vReturn

  post vReturn to "http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";
 --After this post, the "it" variable is empty, and so is the result

The libUrl library isn't automatically available for CGI scripts. You can get a version for CGI use here:

http://www.lacscentre.co.uk/liburl/releases.html

Also, in the last line above, I think you need the "url" keyword.

   post vReturn to url "http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";

Cheers
Dave