When double clicking a document in WinXP my app launches and the environment variables contain the correct path but, does the OS (or rev) do anything else with the $1 path information? revLoadedStacks (all) list the document stack as loaded into memory but I'm pretty sure that I didn't do it through scripting. I was under the impression I would have to open the files myself using the paths in the environment variables. I can't see any place that I could be loading the stack in my script. Could someone confirm that this automatic loading is expected and that I shouldn't keep looking for where I'm loading it in a script?

Also

Is there any reason why
delete stack (the longFilePath of $1)
would cause a problem ? I seem to be exiting any script that tries this in a standalone

 Thanks!

-Scott Morrow