Hello.

Since you're probably using QuickTime for playback, you could look into running it through a more appropriate compressor,perhaps reducing the keyframe rate and/or adjusting the compressor itself to motion graphics on medium quality. If the callbacks are on an even frequency, you could try using a send-to loop and convert the movie to a GIF.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson