Hi All.

I am having an issue that I know was addressed in a previous post but I cannot seem to find it. I have established some functions to work with mySQL databases, and all is working fine except that whenever I build an SQL statement with values that include commas, carriage returns and the like, it hoses the sql statement. Isn't there a way of delimiting reserved characters in an sql statement? Something like preceding them with a backslash?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM