It should automatically swap back to the normal bar as soon as you swap back into edit mode.

Ian

On 24 Aug 2007, at 08:06, Reinhold Venzl-Schubert wrote:

Hi!

I selected "Preview in Menu Bar", closed the Menu Builder and than I cannot switch back to the original Rev Menubar.
The only way I found is to close Rev completely and restart it again.

Is there any smarter way to switch back the Rev Menubar?

Thanks
Reinhold