Andre Garzia wrote:

In my tests here, my scripts running as a front or back script can't see
that event. I believe that the IDE is sending that directly to the stack
without going thru the message path, is this possible?

The docs say that when the user chooses to save, Rev locks messages to ensure the save occurs. I'm not sure what it does to the message after that, but since it is an IDE behavior, I'm pretty sure your standalone will work correctly. I've never had any problem with the message in standalones.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]