On 10 Sep 2007, at 23:03, Mark Wieder wrote:

jbv-

In addition to the above weirdnesses with the owner of a group, I think it's also bad form to use a keyword as the name of an object. You'll probably
stay out of trouble more if you name it something like "grpDate". YMMV.

Can you elaborate on why that would be bad form? I never had problems with naming things the same as a keyword, as long as I quoted the name, which I always do.

I did however have problems with using only numbers as names, or starting a stack's name with "rev".

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: