Hi,

I've tried what I know to do and have failed so perhaps someone can help.

Is there a way to add mnemonics to unicode (e.g. Japanese) Windows menuitems? European encoded text still has the lower ascii chars to call out but Japanese etc. does not.

I suppose I could catch the control key from the mainstack and direct it toward the appropriate menuitem but how to indicate the accelerators to the user? include the accelerator in the name of the menu?! ugh. The real question however is whether there is a way to do this within windows.

thank you very much,
Ron