Mark Smith wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2007, at 00:47, Scott Rossi wrote:
>> I have an item list field here with multipleHilite and
>> nonContiguousHilite properties enabled, but it seems I
>> can't use shift+click to select a range of lines
>> (control+click works OK).  This should be possible, yes?
>> Anyone know how to set it up?
>
> Strange - shift+click seems to work here on OS X, but control+click
> doesn't.

Here the engine's working same as always in the MC IDE. I can Shift-drag, Shift-click, and toggle individual items with Cmd-click (not sure Control-click ever did anything on Mac, but on Win it does what Cmd-click does on Mac).

Which version of the engine are you using, Scott?  I'm running 2.8.1 here.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal