On 5 Oct 2007, at 15:27, David Burgun wrote:

Causes a problems since pMethod is not defined in this function.

But it's not used in the function in any meaningful way, so I don't think it will cause a problem.

Does anyone know why this is like this?

Careless programming I think (I wrote it.). Probably copying another function (revSoapRpcRequest perhaps) and then forgetting to delete this portion.

Is there a more up to date SOAP library?

Not that I know of. Although hopefully someone will chime in with something. I had to give up with SOAP when I realised I didn't really understand the point of it. Funnily enough, I had to deal with SOAP again recently, although not with Rev. I still don't get it. :-)

Cheers
Dave