Hi Eric,

I've tried that already, but without succes.
Urlencode turns "pdtex 1-2.jpg" into "pdtex+1-2.jpg". However this doesn't display the file and it doesn't produce an error message either.

In the mean time I've tested this on Win XP and there all works fine.

I try to load some files in revBrowser that have spaces in their names ("pdtex 1-2.jpg"). revBrowser won't display these files. I don't get an error message either. This happens both with local files (file://) and files from a webserver (http://). Is there a workaround for this problem?
I have tested the same URL's in Safari, and they are handled OK.

This happens on Mac OS X 10.4.10, Safari 3.0.3. I haven't tested on Win yet.

Just urlEncode the url first and it should work: see urlEncode/ urlDecode entries in the docs.

Kind regards,

Henk